Symptoms of the CoronaVirus Disease (COVID-19)
IF YOU HAVE DEVELOPED THESE SYMPTOMS and have travelled in the last 14 days to a country with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID -19:
- Stay home
- Avoid close contact with other people
- Call your doctor OR the Ambulance Service Call Center at 1420
STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND THOSE AROUND YOU FROM THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry them with single use paper towels
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Throw used tissues in the trash bin and immediately wash your hands
- Avoid close contact, if possible with people with respiratory infection symptoms
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid crowded or confined spaces and maintain adequate and frequent ventilation of houses, workplaces etc.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (handles, doorknobs, faucets) regularly, using common household disinfectants.
- Wear a face mask only if you present respiratory infection symptoms ( coughing or sneezing) or if you are caring for someone who is sick.