REFUGEES@WORK CAREER FAIR
Refugees@Work is the 1st Career Fair for Refugees in Cyprus.
The event is organised by the Cyprus Refugee Council.
It will be held under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Cyprus and Nicosia Municipality.
When & Where
The Refugees@Work Career Fair will take place at the Nicosia Multipurpose Center (40 Nikiforou Foka Street, Nicosia 1016).
WHEN: Wednesday, December 4th, 2019,
TIME: 9am to 5pm.
Join the Career Fair!
Are you a refugee?
Join the Career Fair to meet employers, find work and apply for scholarships to study!
Note: Participation will be confirmed on a first come-first serve basis.
Are you an employer?
- Gain access to a diverse population of candidates seeking job and internship opportunities in Cyprus, with experience in all areas of employment.
- Create a CV bank to be utilized for the present and future hiring needs of your company.
- Conduct job interviews on the spot, in properly designated areas.
- Showcase your work and highlight the support you provide to people with refugee background, by offering opportunities to rebuild their lives and contribute in the local community.
Why is this Initiative Useful
The Refugees@Work Career Fair intends to bring together employers and candidates with International Protection, who enjoy full access in the labour market and hold a wide range of professional experiences, as well as asylum seekers.
Who can Participate
- Employers from all sectors and from all cities in Cyprus.
- Candidates of refugee background(International Protection Holders and Asylum Seekers) who reside legally in the Republic of Cyprus, and are looking for work.
- Professional organisations, educational institutions and training providers, offering opportunities for skills development.