Are you a woman asylum seeker or refugee, seeking new paths to enter the local labour market? This INFO DAY is addressed to you!
The Cyprus Refugee Council and the Emphasys ICT Training, Education and Research Centre are pleased to invite you to the 1st INFO DAY of the European project ENGAGE!
The aim of the INFO DAY is to introduce the ENGAGE project and main activities for women, aiming to support support the creation of social, cultural and employment pathways for the integration of TCN women in the host communities.
During the INFO DAY, you will be informed about the opportunities through the ENGAGE project activities:
• Upskilling Workshops: obtain useful information on local society and culture, labour market opportunities, soft and digital skills, CV preparation and networking tips.
• Job Shadowing Scheme: gain first-hand experience in the working environment of a local organization! You will be paired with other women with migration backgrounds who are active members of the community and will serve as mentors, sharing their experience and guiding you in the local labour market and community.
• Women’s Circles: break down barriers, stereotypes and increase social interaction and community building by developing a sense of communal identity. The women’s circle activities will encourage women, regardless of nationality, to support each other for the benefit of the community.
• Open Badges: acquire validated skills that will boost your career-seeking journey.
The event will take place online using Zoom on December 17 between 10:00 and 12:00.
For your participation, please express your interest by filling in the registration form: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSdi5f2hiGAfa2…/viewform
10:00 – 10:30
Welcome and get to know each other
10:30 – 11:30
Why join the ENGAGE project activities: Presentation of the project ENGAGE: Development of inclusivE iNteGration pAths 4 miGrant women and its impact on the social and economic integration of TCN women in Cyprus
11: 30 – 12:00
Discussion and Registration
• Project Website: amif-engage.eu
• Social Media: Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ProjectEngageEU)
Find us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/engage_project/)
Join us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/project-engage-eu/)